domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

assignment 5.1 - concept testing - one concept

[ B. stretching-wheels ]


I used the "forced choice" method to pick what concept to develop. For that I interviewed 5 of my closest friends/colleagues.
Most of them thought that the option "B.stretching-wheels" was the one that met the needs in a better way. They agreed in the fact that it was the clearest solution, and that it adapted in a better way to the existing table.
The other two options seemed more confusing, being the second choice the "J.side-pull+unfold" since it could be moved to any part of the table. The third and last choice was the "I.folded stack", being the most misunderstood by the users.
The only objections to the chosen option that I will have to improve in the next days, where the material of the surface. Im already working on it, since it has to be some kind of flexible material that when stretched turns into a rigid material.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario